4th Global Feed Summit - on 27-28 February 2020 in Bangkok - focuses on sustainability, novel feed ingredients, raw material availability, impact of African swine fever, grains production and other key trends across - aquaculture, poultry, dairy, swine feed markets.
Bangkok | 8th January 2020
Joining CMT's feed summit in Bangkok are Asian feed producers including PT. New Hope Indonesia on 'Opportunities in Indonesia's feed industry' particularly animal protein consumption trends, supply/demand projections and growth across dairy, poultry, aqua, Associate Sponsor - Grobest Group addresses 'sustainability in the aquaculture industry' - highlighting transition from traditional feed to novel ingredients. INVE Aquaculture / INVE Asia Services is speaking on 'Trends and Innovative Feed Strategies to Improve Shrimp Performance' focusing on production cycle and cost benefits while Amul Dairy shares the demand/supply outlook and feed requirements in dairy sector and cattle feed market - focusing on India and Asia.
Paper on 'Raw Materials Availability and Sourcing' to be presented by Suguna Foods outlines changing regulatory policy, changes in cost of production and more. Cargill Agriculture Supply Chain, Asia joins the summit with a session on 'Changing Grains Trade Flow amid US-China Trade War' - analysing the impact of climate change on grains production.
Feedguys will evaluate 'Protein Meals to Maximise Profit in your Purchasing Operation' - highlighting differences between existing protein sources. They will also share their views on - Can we use IOT and AI to Improve Business Efficiency? focusing on data collection for real-time nutritional value of ingredients in feed mills.
Soon Soon Group of Companies illustrates how it is 'Producing Extra High Omega-3 Meat and Eggs' - using latest feed ingredients and technology.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit's other key topics are:
- Removing Unwanted Bacteria from the Food Chain and Reducing the Need for Antibiotics - Folium Science
- Growth Potential of Insect Protein for Livestock, Aquafeed and Pet Food Application - Nutrition Technologies
- Rise of Alternative Proteins: Disrupting the Livestock & Seafood Industries - A*Star (Agency for Science, Technology & Research)
- From the Farm Gate to the Pet Food Plate, Sourcing Proteins and Cereals in Asia PAC - Mars Petcare
- Global Economic Outlook - Bangkok Bank
- The Future Formula for Profitability - Roland Berger
- ASF & the Changing Swine Market of Asia/China' - Anyou Co.