Organised by the Parenteral Drug Association (PDA), the 2022 PDA Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Quality Conference is an in-person event that will be held on 6-7 September 2022 at PARKROYAL on Beach Road, Singapore.
Over the two-day conference, delegates will be updated on the evolving regulatory landscape and technological advancements in the areas of CCS, EM, Sterile, Biopharm and ATMPs. Of particular interest would be the case studies where one can gain a broader understanding and insights into the benefits of implementing specific technologies and processes. The conference will also analyze advancements in CCS, RMM and the use of automation in sterile manufacturing.
Conference sessions will cover the following topics:
- Regulatory updates on EM, CCS, Annex 1 (Draft) and Annex 2 Biopharm DS Manufacturing
- Automation and Advancements: Paperless Systems in Manufacturing and QC Labs and DI enhancements
- Sterile Processing: Technology developments in Aseptic Processing and AI-supported Visual Inspection
- ATMPs: Control strategies in C>
- Contamination Control: Sterile and Non-sterile contamination controls
- RMM and Automation: Implementation strategies and Micro Lab automation